Magnum Instincts is one of those male enhancement products that is supposed to make you feel as if you are a teenager all over again through reducing fatigue, enhancing libido and improving your physical endurance.
But will a natural male enhancement supplement like this one really help improve not only your sexual function but also your athletic performance and give you all the things that you need for you to feel young all over again?
How It Works
Magnum Instincts claims that it can do the following:
- Relieve fatigue
- Increase your sexual desire
- Reduce the stress caused by performing under pressure
- Improve your physical endurance
- Produce improved erections
- Restore your sexual function
- Stimulate the production of testosterone
- Enhance the motility, quality and quantity of your sperm
What’s Inside the Product?
Magnum Instincts has by far stated some lofty goals and the only way for you to know if these are all possible is by looking closer at its individual ingredients.
- 170 mg of Carnosyn Beta Alanine – Beta alanine is kind of amino acid and precursor to carnosine which is a substance found in muscle tissue and believed to help in improving athletic performance. Meanwhile, carnosyn is a kind of patented bio-friendly beta alanine form. The doses of beta alanine in supplements are usually around 400mg-800mg but Magnum Instincts male enhancement only contains 170mg. Although it should be noted that an excess in this amino acid can lead to paraesthesia or the tingling, pricking and burning sensation on the skin.
- 150 mg of Cordyceps Sinensis – Cordyceps helped in improving rats’ exercise capacity and this can also act as an aphrodisiac. The good thing is that it has rare cases of side effects.
- 140 mg of water extracted Horny Goat Weed – Horny goat weed has effectively cured erectile dysfunction in the preliminary studies. It has also been conjectured to function better compared to prescription drugs even though this is not proven yet. Horny goat weed can cause dry mouth and upset stomach.
- 100 mg of Maca Powder Extract – A commonly used form of aphrodisiac, it is touted in several clinical trials to help in boosting libido and improving semen quality. This can also improve mood, energy, sexual desire and motility and production of sperm but this does not seem to help in increasing testosterone.
- L-Citrulline Malate – It is an amino acid that can enhance athletic performance through decreasing muscle fatigue.
- Lycium Barbarum (75 mg of Goji Berry) – This protects against bacteria and prevents some diseases.
- 50 mg of Lysine – This amino acid plays a role in absorption of calcium, injury recovery, muscle protein building as well as hormone production.
- 15 mg of Zinc Monomethionine – ZMA’s another name, this supplement is very common in the athletic world, claimed to raise testosterone and improve athletic performance.
The ingredients of Magnum Instincts male enlargement pills all show a lot of promising benefits. It is also encouraging that these are used in their concentrated forms, with the amounts disclosed as well.
The Bottom Line
Magnum Instincts looks like a promising new male enhancement product. But because of the high price and lack of sufficient reviews about the product, it is not yet that highly recommended at this point in time but it might become one of the better products in the near future so you might want to watch out for this.